eCommerce Development- PHP/Mysql Shopping Cart website, Magento, OpenCart, Zencart, Drupal, Joomla
B2C web portal development has given a big market for growth of companies, an open space for communication, and also to develop business across the globe.
Ecommerce website development is an essential requirement for online promotion these days. The aim of ecommerce development solutions is to extend the online presence of a website by giving an easy platform to online users via a secured shopping experience. Ecommerce websites are designed and developed to enhance the overall profitability of an online identity and popularizing the products and services. Hence, these websites are mainly meant for developing business opportunities depending upon the business performance and profit figures of the company.
By way of ecommerce websites, companies successfully establish competitive network of services online through which users connect and fulfill their needs. These websites join millions of people online including channel partners, consumers and service providers. Most of ecommerce developers design & develop a complete website such as site construction, incorporating shopping cart solutions, software outsourcing, reengineering and improvisation, customized online promotion and etc. to strengthen your online presence.
Why ecommerce websites are needed?
Every company needs a developed network of services to expand its online operations. Hence, ecommerce solutions are needed to the most. These websites act as an additional technical support of a company. It serves as a user-friendly platform to ensure business-to-business and business-to-customers related are fully taken care of.
Important features of ecommerce development:
Ecommerce websites have many different types of interesting and uncountable features which are incorporated into it. For example, content management system that allows users to make quick changes in the content presentation in the website. You can easily add new informative articles, blogs, press release and others to get immediate feedback from clients.
An ecommerce website essentially deals in online transactions for purchase and sale of products over the internet. Ecommerce is an abbreviated form for Electronic Commerce and is also sometimes referred to as eCommerces. With the advent of Internet, trades over ecommerce website have grown significantly and so has EC Web development. The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) governs and regulates the activities of the ecommerce websites.
website development has facilitated and eased many operations that include the following, either individually or in combination:
* Funds (money) transfer over the internet
* Automation of data collection systems
* Electronic data exchanges
* Inventory management systems
* Supply chain management systems
Ecommerce has revolutionized the way business is done on the internet. However, it was a long struggle, as the security features were still being developed and implemented. Security was a major concern as ecommerce websites mostly dealt with cash transactions and involved online payments using credit cards. Thus it was a challenge for most of the ecommerce website developments to gain the confidence of the people and get them to transact on the World Wide Web. During the dot-com boom many "brick and mortar" establishments went online for their business and flourished as ecommerce traders. Many home based businesses tried their luck on the World Wide Web and started selling their goods online. However, many such hurried and random online businesses collapsed with the burst of the dot-com bubble. Companies and ventures with real strong fundamentals and business models sustained as revenue generators in the ecommerce space. Some of these include eBay, Amazon, Office Depot, Staples, and other similar ventures, which had office stationery, music/movie CDs and DVDs, books, and so on.
Ecommerce website development involves a stable consideration of various technical facets:
* A foremost consideration is about the strategy and a strong market research that will define the success of the ecommerce venture. This must be adequately backed by a professional management and a technical team to build a profitable business model.
* Designing a robust website that provides complete information about the products and services. The ecommerce website should be able to suitably facilitate information sharing and flow among the customers, partners, suppliers so that a common view is shared among all these.
* The systems on which the website is being developed and hosted should be scalable, stable, reliable, and highly secure. Proper fail-safe, encryption, and hardware redundancy features must be well in place.
* The ecommerce website development should be on latest technologies and respond quickly to technological advancements, and if required to social and economic changes as well.
An ecommerce endeavor, like every other business, focuses on the customer experience. The ecommerce website must make certain that customer feels pleasured about transacting online and returns for future purchases.